Aussie news today Are most Muslim crazed fanatics or what?

by Witness 007 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• johnnyc
    johnnyc

You know, it is so interesting to me to see "Christians" talk about Muslims as if their views about violence is so "foreign" to the principles of our God. Jesus is the "Prince of Peace", but how he will bring about this peace will be through the destruction of billions of people. Also, start by first reading the Hebrew scriptures about how God (YHWH) instructed Israelites to wipe out the residence of the promise land - showing no mercy for those people who were just living their lives - granted they were worshiping false Gods. Extreme Muslims view us (Westerners) as the Israelites viewed Canaanites (etc) back then. I know Christians like to place a very peaceable spin on "our" position, and even though we are instructed to be peaceable, let us not forget our God is a God of vengeance - and he will do way more than destroying a few buildings. Following this massive destruction of Armageddon, the bible says we will be joyful and give way to song (and probably dance). JP

• FairMind
    FairMind

The point though is God is the only one who has the right to decide who the wicked are and to take destructive action. Destruction at the hands of God is just but when humans presume to act in his behalf in killing others that is demonic.

I suppose this will be considered another stupid comment but does anyone really believe the God of Christianity had anything to do with the Catholic Inquisition? Just another example of Satan blinding the minds of people. Also, I do not believe all Muslims are terrorists but many of them are in agreement with what their Muslim Terrorist brothers are doing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit