DA !

by lancelink 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

What rule book did they give YOU when you "signed up" that says you have to continue to be interrogated like they can do ANYTHING to you once you have QUIT??

What part of IM OUT do they not understand? Idiots.

DONT contact them. If they need to confirm to announce....then hey...i guess they wont be ANNOUNCING anything will they? LOLOL!
    Congratulations!

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Hehe that's a classix B the ex! Yes, do what the Watchtower says people in other religions should do. Stand up and read your letter in the congregation or send a copy to everyone in your congregation!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I hand delivered mine, so I never heard a request to meet me for confirmation.

I wouldn't bother. If they can't confirm and don't announce, so what? Unless the announcement is of importance to you, you have taken the step that they require to dissolve the relationship [from their goofy perspective]. If they don't announce it, the only possible thing of any importance is that perhaps some of your old friends might speak to you in public. That might give you opportunity to explain the reason you left.

They want to make these things into major matters of importance. And to them it is - the only question is; Do you give a shit if they feel frustrated and cannot complete a society form to return to Brooklyn before they announce that you quit the publishing house? I personally would love to make them frustrated with the matter - I am just that sort of ass when it comes to dealing with these guys. They sure gave me enough shit for a lifetime.

Jeff

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Elders think that "no" means "yes.".....how dumb!

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Great reference Billy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit