A Warning To All CAT Owners!

by Seven 24 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Oh, red.......like you've never said anything (cough) incredibly dumb before..........

Well, ok........they don't let people of the....what the heck's the name of that genius group you're in??????? Anyway! Leave it to the genius to bring it back to Coon Cats.

MY Main Coon is on the back porch looking through the window like "stupid woman....let me in." And I! will not.

How ya doin?????????

Another dumb story.....I have many. Was in the back of KH talking with some sisters, and another sis walked up and spied my newly pierced ears (second piercing). She looked closely and asked "Do you have two holes?"

I could tell she knew the faux pas she just said and grinningly said "Well, it could be said that I have many holes." At that, we all burst out laughing and the elders looked suspiciously at us....as usual.

Come on, come on, I just know you have a dumb story or two somewhere!!!!!!!!

waiting

• Seven
    Seven

Hey Waiting! Let that cat in the house! Teach him to use the toilet. Maine Coon's are all MENSA'S like Red. TW & Waiting, ROTFLMAO over your stories.

To Everyone,
    Here's a picture of RHW's and Waiting's cats giving Santa Claus a bad time.

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Great stories!!
    I had a wonderful friend who is still a Witness and things were always happening to us.
    One time she got up and went to the restroom during the meeting. When she walked back into the auditorium her skirt had gotten caught in the top of her panties. It kind of looked like she was wearing coulottes (however the hell you spell that). Her son was conducting the meeting that day and he is one of those impatient guys with his mother's shennanigans. Of course everyone started nudging each other and laughing. He had no clue what was going on, just that the meeting was being interrupted. (She was sitting all the way up in the front row) Another sister who prided herself on being discreet, NOT. Kind of like a strange MataHari twist. Slid out of her seat and slunk over and sat beside skirt stuck in the panties friend. Whispered in her ear what all the ruckus was about. Panties started to loudly moan "God, Oh my God. God. God. God." Needless to say there was no more listening to the meeting that day!!
    What fun. It could only have happened to her or me, which I so aptly pointed out to her after the meeting!!
    TW

• waiting
    waiting

Thanks for the grins this early in the morning!!!!!!

Seven, that cat picture looks almost identical to my daughter's cats! Minus the red hats. That black cat looks JUST like that!

TW - love your stories, and it helps to remember the good we encountered with people - thanks!

My next story: Quite a few bro/sis used to play racquetteball in Indpls. I was just coming out of a major depression & quite shy (believe it or not). I was practicing & waited a Tad Too Long before running to the bathroom - which means I literally ran when I finally broke from the game.

One had to go through the dressing/locker area before getting to the bathroom. Naturally the mens/women's were right beside each other......and naturally I ran into the mens. About 10 foot into the room, I just stopped cold with my eyes shut. By then, it had occurred to me that those were not naked women's bodies all over the room. (And btw, women didn't get naked all over the room.)

I just stood there - all was silence. Finally, some guy just said "Wrong room, honey." I turned - eyes straight ahead - and high, and ran........

Somehow, when confronted with my stupidity, men call me "honey" and laugh. Btw, a brother happened to be naked in the room at the time. I didn't know that until he was kind enough to laughingly tell me.

waiting

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

speaking of kat's..Mamie learned very early there is only one queen on the throne at a time..SHE tried to beat her mommy LISA to it and since she was just a tiny kitty she fell in and LISA had to fish her out a dripping mess and very embarrassed!!!!!! QUEENIE (LINDA) BTW Mamie has never done that again!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit