A Warning To All CAT Owners!

by Seven 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Caole
    Caole

Hey Prisca! Free time's been hard to find lately(I don't even make it to the cafe as much as I'd like) Kismet...glad you got your computer running on all cylinders! Good to see you both Hope all has been well!

• ofcmad
    ofcmad

Who let the dogs out? (Alright I hate that song with a passion)

My partner.
    Ofcmad

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Seven,
    We were going to have our first Christmas tree this year! A new kitty named Joey who is the terror of the house, is why we won't.
    Caole,
    The cat in the shower looks just like our fifteen year old cat, Prissy. A friend from here already forwarded that pic to us. She didn't even know what Prissy looked like. Maybe she sensed it because Prissy is Prisca's namesake!! LOL
    TW

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Caole!!!!!

Good to see you! My daughter has a Curious Cat in the Shower too! Named him Halibut - he runs her place, and looks just like those cats.

She inherited a black cat last christmas from step daughter......HUGE black cat - incredibly beautiful. Halibut rules though - and he knows it.

WOW!!!!!!!!! Good to see Seven & Kistmet too! Watch those low hung balls - cats'll swat at anything that moves..........

waiting

• Caole
    Caole

Hey Waiting...good to see you too One of my sisters bought a himalayan cat a few years ago, and a friend of mine bought one that could be its twin this year. I don't know what it is about that particular breed...they seem to grow fond of one person in the household, and just tolerate the rest

Wow TW! 15 yrs old? That would be about 76 in human years

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

That does it! I'm going out with my digital camera and annoy the cats until I get a pic worth posting here! BRB! LOL

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it."
    - Groucho Marx

• ballistic
    ballistic

>Test your power of speech.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > >> > >>>See if you can do it, read each line aloud
    > >> > >>>
    > >> > >>> This is this cat
    > >> > >>>
    > >> > >>> This is is cat
    > >> > >>>
    > >> > >>> This is how cat
    > >> > >>>
    > >> > >>> This is to cat
    > >> > >>>
    > >> > >>> This is keep cat
    > >> > >>>
    > >> > >>> This is a cat
    > >> > >>>
    > >> > >>> This is Muppet cat
    > >> > >>>
    > >> > >>> This is busy cat
    > >> > >>>
    > >> > >>> This is for cat
    > >> > >>>
    > >> > >>> This is forty cat
    > >> > >>>
    > >> > >>> This is seconds cat
    > >> > >>>
    > >> > >>>
    > >> > >>>
    > >> > >>> Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line
    > >> > >>> from the top.
    >

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Caole,
    I know, we thought Prissy was eighteen, I thought I acquired her in 1984. But I found a picture of her when she was a baby the other day with a date. 1986, seven weeks old. I assume I wrote the right date. Somehow the numbers don't match with my memory. But I guess it could be right either way she is an elderly person.
    Waiting, your ball comment reminds me of one of my fave field service stories. I had a return visit in WV. A very rural area. This lady had Christmas balls hung from the ceiling of her trailer. When I went to put my coat on the sleeve flew up and hit one of the balls. I said "Oh my goodness I almost knocked your balls off." I thought the "sister" that was with me was going to drop dead right then and there. When I realized what I said I couldn't stop laughing uncontrollably. It was hilarious.
    TW

• waiting
    waiting

Hey tw,

Yeah, those things we say........

When I was 27, my husband was going to hang a light in dining area, but needed some longer screws to bolt it up - and sent me to hardware store.

I walked in, many middle-aged men sitting around counter. I was intimidated - so I spoke up loudly from back of room "Can I get some long screws here?"

The man behind the counter grinningly said "Sure can, honey."

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Our crew of seven has never been particularly interested in ornaments. Of course, this is the first year we've had the Maine Coons, and they seem to be interested in everything that moves, shines, or doesn't hide from them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit