TO CLARIFY A COUPLE OF THINGS ABOUT MY PROJECT.....

by Mary 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It should be posted.

Having it on an existing site would be my preferred option.

Thanks for doing all that work Mary.

It is a very handy reference for me.

Cheers

Chris

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Mary you're a good egg.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mary..I vote you post it!!...............Randy/DogPatch..Thanks for helping Mary out!..Your a Good Man!!......................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• dietequiladie
    dietequiladie

Heck Yes! Post it already!

• oompa
    oompa

ya...it needs to be on the web......i really enjoyed it....but one comment on your new light portion....I sooo hate the new light (slang for Cover Your Ass)

you site the Dec. 1, 1981 WT where fds uses the illustration of the man walking at daybreak and as the sun rises, he sees things more clearly....like it may be a house....it is a house...more light and he sees it is a brick house....I LOVE THIS ILLUSTRATION!!....because it so fits what real light reveals....if the light that morning got even brighter....the brick house would not suddenly become a whale!!!! I told my dad and friends....if you light candle after candle in a dark cave, you can begin to identify different objects clearer and clearer.....but those objects do NOT change into something TOTALLY DIFFERENT as the light gets brighter!!!! (and can you please give me/us the source of the Russell quote about new light never contridicting old light?)....thanks

I CANT BELIEVE they do not all see that new light is an excuse for them being wrong all the time (CYA).....THIS DRIVES ME NUTS!!!.....they now have RECYCLED LIGHT for petes sake.....they have changed the generation teaching so many times now that TWICE they have gone back to very old light....and turned it back into NEW LIGHT!!! I guess when you run out of new ways to claim new light on a teaching....you just start re-using the the old crap....and most think it taste sweet, and have no clue it's been around before...............oompa

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

You did such a great job...it belongs on the web

FreeFallin

PS I sent you a message

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Mary, my Dear! I just want to say that in addition to those 230 you have sent out (probably more now) I have sent mine on to two others, and they have already sent them on, too! Your great presentation of these things have been distributed much, MUCH more than your initial send-outs!

Everyone has been thrilled with it. I also link them to your two threads about it here on JWD so they can see the background. In this light, I still say... put it up there so as many good searching souls can see it as possible.

Love ya,
    Baba.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Mary, please accept Randy's offer and put it up on his site.

In 2000, I found Randy's site and came here from there.

Sylvia

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Mary

Thanks again

Yea!!

Take Randy up
    on his offer

It puts everything
    in a nice
    neat package

Well Done!!

• Mary
    Mary

OK....It seems like the majority would like to see it up on the internet, so I'm going to try to go over it again for spelling mistakes (thanks to those of you who caught some and let me know) and then I'll get in touch with Randy so he can put it up on his site.

I want to thank Devilsnok for his offer of helping me too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit