Would it be okay at the Hall to name your son JEHOVAH?

by Witness 007 19 Replies latest jw friends

• yknot
    yknot

LOL....

How about a boy named Sue!

Why not there are tons of Jesus', Michaels and various forms of Christ in KHs around the globe.

Of course your son would either hate you or develop a demi-god complex

I think some would see it as 'taking his name in vain' though.

Yknot ........ of the Christ (Anoited ) named class.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

If you really wanna be blasphemous, you could always name him "Charles Taze".

• sir82
    sir82

Naming him "Satan" would surely cause a commotion.

• blondie
    blondie

I knew several jws who named their sons Taze.

• yknot
    yknot

Good one Keyser

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Would it be okay at the Hall to name your son JEHOVAH? Religiously? Who knows? Practically? No, it would be child abuse. What kid would want to grow up with a name like that? Perhaps one should choose a slightly less weird name. Like Mahershalalhashbaz, for example. Farkel

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

If you were in the Spanish congregation you could probably get away with Hayzues Jayhober.

Spanish people have 5 or 7 names so you could probably throw it in there somewhere without attracting to much criticism.

But Spanish people usually are catholics and catholics believe Jesus is God.

Spanish often name their sons Jesus which to a catholic is the same thing as Jehovah.

KInd of like Jack and John are the same name or Henry and Hank are the same name. Jim and James. Will and Bill its all the same.

Or you could give your child the first name of Joe and the middle name of God.

We had a brother here in Florida who was from New Jersey and when he would pray he would always say Joe God.

And another elder from New Jersey would always say Dear Jehober.

Even after they were counsled many times to call him Jehovah.

They said thats what hes called in Jersey.

Badabing.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I remember some JW`s in Africa named their kid "Brother Knorr"..LOL!!.....No I`m not joking!.......................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I wonder if cognac has any baby names lined up? Plotting

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Cognac could call her baby Brandy......lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit