My brother is missing...

by Country Girl 23 Replies latest social current

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

My brother disappeared day before yesterday. He is schizophrenic, so there is no telling what happened. Please, if you see him, please report it to the police. He is 6 foot, blonde, olive complexion, with sharp features. He disappeared from Austin, Texas. he is very friendly and very naive. Please, if you see him, please call me or call the police.

AJ

• asilentone
    asilentone

Sorry to hear that, but I do not know what he really looks like, I do have a very long time friend in Austin, Texas that might spot him, who knows?

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'm so sorry.

Sylvia

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I've been through this with a friend.

Sorry that your family is having that same experience.

Have you put up fliers around town?

-Aude.

• yknot
    yknot

Granted I turned off the local TV last night but has it been reported to the media, mental health and APD?

What direction are most of his acquaintances?

Have you checked his favorite spots?

I strongly urge you to have APD send his picture to surrounding law enforcement agencies if they haven't already done so.

Praying for your family.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Since you said that your brother is schizophrenic, I'm assuming that he's dependent on medication. Please also circulate his photo to local hospitals. My husband's brother was also medication dependent due to a mental illness, and when he would wonder off, he almost always went to an emergency room for his pills.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) I hope this ordeal ends soon and your brother is found safe and sound.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Hope your brother is found soon, sorry to hear this news hope you will get through this ok, I'm

sure he will turn up soon...

H40

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I hope you find him soon and that he is well and healthy!

• yknot
    yknot

Country Girl

Has he been reported to the police?

Is he attracted more to the Highland Lakes, RoundRock, Kyle/Buda or Bastrop?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit