I am an active elder and I voted today!

by outofthebox 47 Replies latest jw friends

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

Today is a proud day for me. I became part of my fellow citizens in this country by casting my vote. It was a thrilling experience (more like a Disney ride really, since the line wasn't that long). Apparently nobody from the KH saw me doing it, but I wasn't scared much anyway. I am happy!

And yes, I always say I am still an elder, so, the newbies in this forum can see that there is no holy spirit in the appointment. I was an unbeliever when I was appointed and still am. All I needed to do was to submit 10 or more fake hours each month. That's it.

Go vote!

ootb

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Congrats on voting, what percentage of the elders are in a situation such as yourself???

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

I don't know how many but I know a few. Some are trying to change the Borg from inside, others are fading far from home, others are ex-elders, and others tell things like: "I am not sure this is God's Org but, this is the best there is out there.". I know there is a lot of people who are awake and inside (thousands!)

• heyfea
    heyfea

I'm so happy that you voted; being an elder and all. Right on! Good for you.

I voted too. But I'm not a dub any more. I don't think I would have had the courage you have. I'm glad you did.

• reniaa
    reniaa

And when the new puppet leader goes to war with Iran, all those that voted can be happy in supporting warmongerers fighters for peace and oil the common good.

you are still enjoying your lie OOTB? managed to destroy the faith of any faithful old witnesses yet?

• ninja
    ninja

right wing,left wing....it all belongs to the same bird.....look at the obverse of the seal of the U.S.....the body of the eagle/phoenix is behind a shield.....there's your real rulers......hidden from view......whoever wins makes no difference....watch the same globalist agenda unfold.....under the guise of saving mother earth....(gaia)

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

reniaa,

Are you assuming I live in USA?

ootb :)

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

I know 2 current elders that voted (we're related). One of them was released from U.S. Bethel earlier this year. He registered soon after getting home and early voted a couple of weeks ago. The other elder called me this morning and told he me voted today.

I'm no longer an elder, but I voted.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    you are still enjoying your lie OOTB? managed to destroy the faith of any faithful old witnesses yet?

Oh, please God, let the answer be yes! I wish someone had come along and shown me the way out of the liars den we called 'the Truth' much earlier.

Funny, R, how you don't seem bothered by the ongoing monstrous lies being told by the organization to you and whomever will listen, but are disturbed that a single Jw is just 'playing elder'! His lies are for entirely different reasons. I don't detect any interest in this man to corrupt or hurt others. He is trapped in a cult that will take his family away forever, shun him like a leper, and publicly disgrace his name. Why? Because he had uncovered the organization's sins.

I don't get it - but would love to see the reasoning you use to defend such massive duplicity.

Jeff

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Reniaa, of the straining out the gnat and gulping down the camel class.

I think I might just get myself on the electoral register. Plotting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit