he should keep taking the pills

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

he should keep taking the pills

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

http://tech.msn.com/ssprint.aspx?cp-documentid=10815662&imageindex=2

Top Web News Gaffes

Bloggers, editors, publicists -- really anyone with access to a Web publishing tool -- know that sinking feeling when you realize you've hit the publish button accidentally or in haste. You can't take it back -- it's already out there in cyberspace -- and there are often significant consequences or at least major embarrassments.

Top Web News Gaffes
    (photo by the Associated Press)

Xinhua, China's official news agency, published a story Sept. 25 with details of the nation's first space launch, including dialogue between the astronauts.

Oddly enough, the story went live before the spacecraft left the ground.

• Gerard
    Gerard

Were American, Canadian, European, Australian and Rusian radars sabotaged to detect a "fake" Chinese manned mission floating overhead?

As an experienced scuba diver, I know those images were not taken under water, whera a flag flutters in a very paricular way; those flying objects you see are not bubbles, they are amorphous pieces of debris being released; the “studio lights” are a small lighting system for the hull-mounted camera, all spacecraft use them for space-walks.

Come on! We are not talking about mutant dinosaurs playing Jazz on bicycles! No coverup here, only good-ol' tried and tested science and technology.

• hubert
    hubert

You may be right. Maybe they had to fart, and they have a release valve in their space suits.

or is it "relief" valves?

Hubert

• avishai
    avishai

Well, they did fake the article. I don't often agree w/ WAC, but hell, they've faked food and toy safety for quite awhile. I wouldn't put it past them. And, no, I don't mean the "Chinese people" I mean their govt.

• inkling
    inkling
    only good-ol' tried and tested science and technology.

much of which... is made in China!

Well, they did fake the article. I don't often agree w/ WAC, but hell, they've faked food and toy safety for quite awhile. I wouldn't put it past them.

Honestly, neither would I. The article gaffe (if real, and the report seems real) is just too funny.

However, just because they could have, or would have, doesn't mean they DID.

And evidence that it is fake is NOT found in the video, from what I have read of the opinions of disinterested experts.

[inkling]

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    Well, they did fake the article. I don't often agree w/ WAC, but hell, they've faked food and toy safety for quite awhile. I wouldn't put it past them. And, no, I don't mean the "Chinese people" I mean their govt.

Or maybe it was simply that journalist. That's been known to happen at reputable papers in the U.S.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit