China's Space Walk Was FAKE

by What-A-Coincidence 35 Replies latest jw friends

• inkling
    inkling

What about the US spacewalk? Was that fake too?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

MAN DID NOT WALK ON THE MOON - THAT WAS FAKE

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I did not have sex with my wife 35 minutes ago - I faked orgasm

• inkling
    inkling

from: http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2008/10/08/did-the-chinese-fake-their-space-walk/

Did the Chinese fake their space walk?

No.

I assume, as usual, you want more info, though!

As it plays, watch when the hatch opens. See the debris blowing out? The article claims these are bubbles! That’s really silly. It’s obviously debris from inside the craft. Again, an unnamed blogger says that if this were filmed underwater, the bubbles rose too fast. The authors claim it’s possible a fan blew them.

Yeeeeeah.

Watch as the taikonaut comes out of the hatch. Observe his movements. Imagine him in a bulky suit underwater, then watch as he waves to the camera. That’s clearly not underwater; his motions are too rapid to be impeded by water. The movement of the straps and other things hanging off the suit don’t look like they are underwater either; they look like they are in microgravity.

Another claim is that you can see banks of lights reflected off the taikonauts wrist reflectors. I watched carefully, and all I see reflected in the mirrors are the black of space, with occasional reflections of the Earth above. I think it’s the latter that’s claimed to be the lights.

My opinion: all in all, this sounds like yet more conspiracy theorists looking for things that aren’t there, and making stuff up as they see fit. This reads just like an article by Moon hoaxers, looking for anything they don’t understand and trying to wedge some nuttiness into reality.

• hubert
    hubert

Thanks, WAC.

The proof is in the video, and lots of it.

Hubert

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

iT WAS A conspiracy theory

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I guess China's space agency needs to learn more tricks from their film industry.

• inkling
    inkling
    The proof is in the video, and lots of it.

No, what is in the video is the speculations of an igoramus.

"Proof" of his claims is nowhere to be found, just as expected from such tinfoil hattery

[ink]

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

yep..and the chinese didn't use "fake" fireworks in the the olympics

• hubert
    hubert

How do you explain the "echo" in their voices? It's not at all sounding like the American or Russian astronauts. Are they more technologically advanced in that field than the rest of the world?

Hubert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit