Is the Bible the word of God?

by Number1Anarchist 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Is the Bible the word of God?

No he authored Cat in The Hat and Green Eggs and Ham

• lilyflor
    lilyflor

I believe that if you read the bible, you will be hard pressed to come to any other conclusion than NO.

That's my experience.

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

I kinda am staring to think that the bible is a tool from Satan!

Look at all the psychotic religions out there that use it.

Like you said itis confusing and open to interpretations from everyone.

If you join a church there is alway some religious leader telling you what the bible says and i have to accept his opinion as fact.

Wrong!

I will have no one in charge of me but me!

I am accountable to God if there is one and no one else.

How can anyone possible go to another temple after the Watchtower mill!

Barf!

Thx again i appreciate all your comments!

• Vachi 8 He Is
    Vachi 8 He Is

Exactly, something stemming from god should not be so misconstrued that people have all kinds of mixed angles when it comes to the bible since this bible is supposedly the thing that is going to save everyone. This shouldn't be the tower of Babel. This shouldn't be the game where you have people in a room and someone whispers something to another and they're supposed to pass it around to the next. The reason why there is so much confusion is because god hasn't bothered to clean s--t up. And I'm supposed to worship this bum? That's rich.

• loosie
    loosie

I agree with Jaguar.

I ask myself when I read the bible...Does that sound like something a surpreme being would do? OR does that sound like something a man with a personal agenda would say?

For example in the bible women had to leave the camp if they were menustrating. Ok so who caused women to menustrate? God??? So why make them leave if you created women to do this. Shit we would rather not do it. Sounds like a man created that rule as another way to make his point that women are not as good as men.

Now God had people going around and killing people to get the land that God says shoudl belong to them... Oh and don't forget to bring back those foreskins for me. I love me some foreskins. I just can't picture a SURPREME being doing that. I wouldn't do that, and I have much less power than this surpreme God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit