Where In Hades Is BurnTheShips?

by snowbird 31 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

He is conspicuous by his absence.

I so enjoy his set-to's with Bek, Biz, SammiesWife, and 6of9.

Burn, where are you, amigo?

Sylvia

• sir82
    sir82

Undoubtedly working on getting his visa in order to emigrate once Obama gets elected...

Hmmm...where does a neo-con flee to when a "liberal" president gets elected? The popular choice among Hollywood lefties a few years ago was to promise to flee to Canada in the event of a Bush re-election. Maybe BTS is heading for Singapore?

• TopHat
    TopHat

BTS is busy working and has a real Job....not like you lefties who like to goof-off on the job. Isn't it true!

• snowbird
    snowbird
    BTS is busy working and has a real Job....not like you lefties who like to goof-off on the job. Isn't it true!

Why, hey there, Topsy.

Ever heard of multi-tasking?

Sylvia

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Sylvia is always concerned when someone is missing like a mother hen.....nice

• beksbks
    beksbks

Toppie you take the cake girl! What's your excuse? Turning left?

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Collecting Obama Signs, Surpressing votes, etc.

As a left-winger I have to get back to marrying gay people, burning bibles, giving free health care to random people, conspiring with terrorists and most importantly writing folk songs.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Sylvia is always concerned when someone is missing like a mother hen.....nice

I'm from the South (USA).

We have a lot of mother hens down here.

Sylvia

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

He went to the hospital.... one side of his head was flat .... it's a malady often caused by those of us who are right trying to explain things to those who are wrong.

I will get my flat head fixed after Obama puts me on the same insurance plan he has a Congressman.

Maybe my head will round out on it's own after he redistributes enough wealth to me ... hell, if I get enough wealth maybe I can afford the 300-500% TAX Obama and Pelosi plan to put on my new guns and ammo.

I really hopes he reopens the CCC .... we need a few new roads and windmills out near the collective I live near.

Jimmy Carter with a curly head of hair.... bring it on.

~Hill

• snowbird
    snowbird

No response yet.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit