Law & order SVU HAMMERS Xtian scientists and AIDS deniers on tonights show.

by avishai 14 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

Who knows? Lots of people think that. I've worked with folks w/ HIV. I've also seen folks w/ HIV who never took HIV drugs die of full blown AIDS.

• inkling
    inkling
    I believe the HIV treatment causes AIDS.

Right, so all of those little kids in africa, dying of AIDS, got it from treatments they have never recieved????

• Caedes
    Caedes

I had never even heard that there are people who deny HIV causes AIDs until I read this thread, I think it is incredible that some people think that being entitled to an opinion somehow equates to that opinion being in some way factual.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

My best friend in High School died of Aids before there were any HIV fighting drugs. I don't think AIDS is a conspiracy by whites, by drug companies or anyone. I think it is what it purports to be-a horrible, contagious disease that can kill. It doesn't care if it is in a child, black or white or asian, man or woman, gay or straight. It kills people who catch it in any of the various ways that it is spread.

• blondie
    blondie

The show used a good example of people who believe things that are incomprehensible, such as the Holocaust never happened (and there are still people who believe the earth is flat and that men never walked on the moon, that it was an elaborate hoax).

It could easily have been a jw boy rather than Christian scientist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit