Law & order SVU HAMMERS Xtian scientists and AIDS deniers on tonights show.

by avishai 14 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

Great episode, anyone else see it?

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I had a misguided friend who was a Christian Scientist who actually DIED because she would go to the doctor for a cold. It turned into pneumonia, and now she is very much missed. Didn't see the show, but hope it presents a very clear picture.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

avi,

What is an AIDS denier? No one can deny that AIDS exists. I do not believe it is caused by HIV. I believe the HIV treatment causes AIDS.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

It was really good. This episode kept ringing a bell in my head, next time do one on JWs killing their kids to keep up the false blood doctrine.....

• blondie
  • Caedes
    Caedes
    I do not believe it is caused by HIV. I believe the HIV treatment causes AIDS.

The levels of lunacy on this board are reaching titanic proportions.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

I saw it with my wife and pointed out that Christian Scientists are a cult because of their stance on seeking medical treatment. Actually, the line from the little boy with brain cancer (he was a CS in the show) was awesome and one that I know my wife thought about. He said "if God created everything, then he also created doctors. If he created doctors and cures, why wouldn't he want us to use them?" She was actually crying a little.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Please tell me you're not serious...

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I couldn't stay up the whole time and will watch it tonight on dvr. Look forward to it!

Side note--

You're not serious, are you? Have you not had an awareness course on HIV and AIDS?

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

i find it hard to believe IPSEC was serious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit