When is the Annual Report out???????

by The Scotsman 13 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Does anyone remember the Theocractic News in the KM? It was dropped in 1999. No longer seeing that Japan had a monthly peak after 1994.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Total publishers--7,000,001

Partakers--8,400

Source: Score inflation. Pick a number, and they will find a way to tamper with the real numbers to reach the target number. The difference is made up with fake reports, falsifying actual numbers, and discounting partakers that they deem apostate. If they were to honestly count only those that were sincere, the numbers would be much closer to 2 million than 7 million.

Of course, we all know what happened to Enron when they pulled that stunt.

• shamus100
    shamus100

It isn't like they're embellished numbers mean a damned thing anyways.

Hell, we even have a witness preaching here, counting hours!

I think that witness numbers are DROPPING compared to the population growth of the earth. In any event, they are full of crap.

• wobble
    wobble

A few weeks back I had a Shep Call,(really trying to find a way to DF me for apostasy,rather than encourage me )one of the bros.has a fleshly bro in Brooklyn,which may or may not be relevant,but during conversation he said that even if the figures are down in the report ,his faith (in The Borg) will not be affected.

I didn't think anything of it at the time,everything else he said was bollocks as well,but do you think he has word from his bro. that the figures are DOWN ?

Love

Wobble

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit