FBI: Child Prostitution Rings --- in the USA

by Rabbit 16 Replies latest social current

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

The news report covered: 1) a super sick case in Escambia County Florida see http://www.inweekly.net/article.asp?artID=4718 2) girls in Ohio who were kidnapped while walking to Wendy's http://www.nypost.com/seven/07082008/tv/horror_in_ohio_118997.htm and 3) a sting in California where a cop was posing as a John buying girls off of Craig's list. The news report said that child prostitution was becoming more a problem, as the drug lords are finding it an easier way to make money. They keep moving the girls around, and have brainwashed the girls into not squeeling on the pimps. Sickening.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I know of at least 2 rings that have been in existence for at least 40 decades

• sir82
    sir82
    I know of at least 2 rings that have been in existence for at least 40 decades

!!!

40 decades = 400 years.

I'm sure there has been child prostitution for as long as there have been humans, but the same ring for 400 years?

I assume that is a typo.

• TopHat
    TopHat

I know that here in NY as seen in a documentray, china town mobsters have been bringing in young girls from Asia. Once they are here they are told they have to work to pay their way, In any way the mobsters see fit. Is there any end!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    40 decades = 400 years.

you're right I started with just decades and then decided to add the years - duh! my senior moment - 40 years

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

That's okay LL. I've long since passed the point where I walk into a room and forget why I'm there. I'm now at the stage where I watch a move, recognize the actor, know I've seen him/her before but to save my life I CANNOT remember their name.

Meryl who? Whatzis Nicholson?

>sigh<

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Yes, and some are funded and kept in existence by government agencies for the purposes of blackmail.

BA- Sick stuff, indeed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit