How Jesus Returns?

by cameo-d 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

I personally believe that Jesus has already arrived. He is in fact ruling in the midst of his enemies. I've made myself familiar with the false predictions made by earlier followers who made incorrect, inconsistent predictions. However, the fulfillment of scripture stated in Matthew where Jesus described various signs that would happen when he becomes king. Those composite signs started to be fulfilled in it's entirety starting around the beginning of the twentieth century. So I truly believe that our King is ruling at this time and has been ruling since the beginning of the 20th century. It's just a matter of time before he unleashes the four winds upon the earth.

• NewTruth
    NewTruth

I believe the only thing that makes sense is a return as a human man with a birth again, as a baby on up.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    I believe the only thing that makes sense is a return as a human man with a birth again, as a baby on up.

So does this mean you believe reincarnation is resurrection?

• NewTruth
    NewTruth

In a way, yes. I think the spirit of God's son was implanted in Mary.. and that it happens again on the 2nd coming. John the Baptizer was Elijah and also in Malachi is said to appear again, in our day.. as well. I think the spirit of a person, or spirit individual has their essense within it.. just as God's spirit has his essense in it.. and Jesus' spirit when in us, has his essense in us..The spirit is a strange thing like fire and wind.. Do you agree?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d
    The spirit is a strange thing like fire and wind.. Do you agree?

Agree? Kinda sorta. It reminds me of the poem: "Who has seen the wind? Neither you nor I. But when the trees bow down their heads, the wind is passing by."

Though fire and wind may contain an "essence" it still has a physical manifestation. It still leaves evidence of it's being. It can be felt, heard, seen, smelled. Wind can be seen by evidence of cloud motion, a leaf on the wind, a spray from fountain as you pass. It can be smelled as it carries smoke, flower fragrances, etc. It can be felt as a breeze or a sting; it can be heard as a roar of a tornado. Fire is known by its manifestations also. It is not invisible.

So I would say that spirit still must have a physical manifestation in some manner. There must be a reasoning method for determining its existence. Not just "faith" and rumor or speculation. This is why "invisible" would not cut it for me. There must be tangible proof as established evidence that it exists.

Why would you not expect that Jesus would return as a full grown man? How would you expect the essence of Jesus to be recognizable? Does this mean you think someone like Buddha could be a reincarnation of Jesus?

• Robdar
    Robdar
    There is an escape from this planet but I am enjoying myself far too much to want that option, so why do you want to escape this wonderful life?

Caedes, questions like the one you posed makes Cameo-d a little goosey. Keep asking questions like that and you will soon discover she doesn't really like to play unless the game is slanted her way.

• mustang
    mustang

In/on a fire belching, smoke spewing chariot: for which DMV and AQMD will give him several options-

1) Park it.

2) Fix it.

3) Sell it to the state, for 1000$, redeemable @ one of the scrapyards on the attached list.

Mustang

Church of the Ancient Astronauts Class

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

hey! Someone else is asking my question!

. What might the ancients have actually been experiencing when they documented Jesus Christ’s ascension into the ‘heavens’? Were there any unusual circumstances or witnesses present during this? How is his vehicle of ascension described (a cloud)? still to come

it's from alienresistance. org

• shamus100
    shamus100

If you think Jesus Christ is coming... he's coming invisibly. So incredibly invisible, you will never see him, not now, next week, tomorrow, or 90 years from now.

Although the tooth-fairy is rumoured to be coming to some children's houses tonight.

• NewTruth
    NewTruth

Hi Cameo,

I would not expect Jesus/Michael to appear as a fullgrown man because, he comes as a thief in the night and as a thief he has to be here without people recognizing him for a period. I don't think during his presence at the GT, that he would be recognized, as Math. 24 writes, not to let anyone tell you, 'see here or see there', as he is like lightening from the east to the west. Then after the tribulation of those days, then we will see the sign of the son of man.

A full grown man who suddenly appears would be a spectacle, but a child raised by parents into a man wouldn't be and could be here like a thief, conquering and battling. Jesus said , he would return in the same manner as he left. The things Michael/Jesus does would need reasoning verbally. For instance, in Ps. 2 -- the kings of the earth, are warned to kiss the son lest God be angry. Apparently during the battle of Armaggedon, Michael/Jesus battles w/ the sword coming from his mouth. This shows me that he speaks words of judgment and denounciation. I would expect to recognize him in a similiar way as the first coming. The words and expressions would ring true like they were from God. I don't know if the essense of Buddha could be transferred to Jesus of Nazareth.. but it did cross my mind before.

What do you think of all this.. How will the return be to you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit