What do you think of IT ? (Ginger)

by Simon 25 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It looks like an old Canadian push lawnmower from the late 1950`s...OUTLAW

• Ginger
    Ginger

I can recharge your batteries and take you where you want to go without all the hype. Come up and see me sometime.

Ginger

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OK...OUTLAW

• Satanus
    Satanus

Well, they laughed at the personal computer too.

Btw Simon, i found the digital demo, but no real person riding on it video. Was there one?

SS

• Simon
    Simon

Think of having city centres without all the cars - drive to a park & ride place and then go round on your Segway ...

I think it's pretty damn good, especially for the very first model. No doubt as it's developed it will go further etc...

It probably will suit hotter places with big sidewalks and garages to keep them / recharge. I can't see them being big in Salford on a wet & windy December evening going along the cobbles.

It's better than the Sinclair C5 though eh? (anyone remember them!)

I've copied the video (Windows Media Player) here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/tmp/consumer01.wmv

• Simon
    Simon

BTW: check out the couple that come out of the garage with suits & bags - they look just like witlesses going on the work. I doubt pioneers would use them though as they go a lot faster than the pioneer shuffle (how would they get their hours in?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit