They're out in swervice today

by 1914BS 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Well I haven't seen a JW out in service in a very long time. Honestly, the english congos on my side of town are not a zealous lot. They very rarely cover their territory and its not even that big. I'm not complaining...just saying.

Anyway, when I was an active pioneer, I knew of folks that would drop off the special tracts at clinics, laundromats, or any other public place and just distribute them among the tables. They would unload all of their tracts in one day. Toward the end of the campaign, most will simply go out and stick them in the doors. No door knocking or bell-ringing, just stick the folded tract in the door.

• knock knock
    knock knock

Hey wha happened?... When the spanish folk come around do they try to talk to you or just ask if there are spanish speaking people nearby? I ask because around here, even if they come around and speak good - ok, reasonably good - english, they don't act as if they are even remotely interested in giving me the spiel. The last ones that came to my door were an elderly couple and actually seemed scared. Perhaps they are here illegally. Certainly got that impression. I mean, I don't have gargoyles out front or anything else to scare 'em. :)

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

They stick to the "we're looking for Spanish speakers", etc etc. My wife used to be in the Spanish hall and that's what they did.

The Gringo's are nowhere to be found

• knock knock
    knock knock

Thanks. I was wondering if it was my appearance - which I suppose could be misconstrued as gargoyle like.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

wow how so very sexy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit