They're out in swervice today

by 1914BS 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 1914BS
    1914BS

Wow!!! I saw about 6 dubs today and they were all dressed in black- how goulish. One brother dub placed a trash at a gas station. I guess they think the big A is soon.

• Jeremy C
    Jeremy C
    I saw about 6 dubs today and they were all dressed in black- how goulish.

Maybe they are mourning the death of reason and rationality that has occurred within their organization. Either that, or they wanted to wear a color that would not show any jelly donut stains.

• 1914BS
    1914BS

LOL!

ya they are on a sugar and caffiene high when out in field swervice. I know - I used to do that!!!!

• 1914BS
    1914BS

does anyone have a scan of that tract?

• yknot
    yknot

Doomvoyager made scans...... http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/166124/1.ashx

Open mind reports: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/166752/1.ashx

Initial tract rationing in our congo is as follows:

R&F unwashed publishers: 50 tracts

Ox pioneers: 100 tracts

Regular (as opposed to "irregular"?) pioneers: 150 tracts

Hope this helps!

• Sasha
    Sasha

Got my new tract. Even though they have not come 'round since I left 3 years ago.

They left it in the door. I was very disappointed. Same old thing, different day. Just; "DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH?" with the usual "what happens to the dead", "will suffering ever end", etc. etc. Oh, "the way to true happiness" always gets me casue I think, happiness is not with that group, for me anyway. and then the usual follow up: "If you would like a witness to come to you're house and study the Bible with you, please call this number".......nah

• yknot
    yknot

The real point of this and all other campaigns are twofold now.......

More converts = $$$$

Keep R&F busy and not questioning......

• Gregor
    Gregor

Very pleasant young woman came by yesterday and left one. I thanked, her she left. It's still laying on the table where I put it. Yawn.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Its a bland advertisement for the book "What does the Bible really teach".

If the dubs were awaiting some earth shattering "proof" that the world is ending soon, they will be sadly disappointed. This tract is the most boring of all the campaigns I've ever seen.

Burn them and toast marshmellows with your family over the fire. At least then you will be accomplishing something of value.

Put down fake time like most jws do anyway.

Peace, Lilly

• Sasha
    Sasha

Yeah, ya think witnesses put down fake time?????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit