Ever had a pointless argument?

by mindfield 12 Replies latest jw friends

• dubla
    dubla

"Ever had a pointless argument?".......

anyone whos ever went into battle with yk, nytel, or friday have had pointless arguments.

yk proclaims and will field questions when he sees fit, but will never admit error, even when proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be incorrect......pointless argument.

nytel defends the society at will, but has very little to offer in the form of intelligent discourse. when backed in a corner he will ignore main points and respond selectively, usually resorting to insults when proven wrong or caught in a contradiction........ pointless argument.

friday is a combination of the first two examples. he proclaims, with no real intent to discuss. he will field questions from time to time, but when backed in a corner will ignore/dodge, and almost always must resort to mindless insults........pointless argument.

interesting that all three examples are still very much under the jw illusion. ive noticed on the forum that all posters have very distinct beliefs and views, but current "jws" are the only ones unwilling or unable to carry on actual intelligent debates without resorting to the tried and true jw circle talk and dodge methods.

aa

• LB
    LB

Well I did seem to fall into an argument with yadrif about what a lousy apostate I am. At least that's what I think I was being told. It was hard to keep up, especially when I didn't care what he had to say *S*

• COMF
    COMF

whatever Matt Groening said, it was a joke. Hear that??? A JOKE!

Mindfield... you're starting to sound like your hated elder.

It's going to be okay, man. Take a few deep breaths and relax your neck muscles consciously. All will be well. Really!

COMF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit