Men & Women - what do you desire from the opposite sex?

by LouBelle 11 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

While the "fruits of the spirit" are probably most desirable... who's perfect? So, I'll settle for (and, yes, in this order, 'cause I'm imperfect, too):

Love (the "real" kind, which is not necessarily related to anything physical, but doesn't necessarily or entirely rule that out)

Kindness (to all, no matter their station, views, or values)

Intelligence (and not just the regular run-of-the-mill home grown common sense kind, though there's nothing wrong with that. But I do like a "deep" conversation every now and again and the usual "grunt" just won't suffice...)

Faith (c'mon, ya'll new that had to be in there - a total must, just in order to put up with me)

Good sense of humor (actually, GREAT sense of humor 'cause I like to laugh; it feels good - and I'm kind funny lookin', so this really is a must!!)

An understanding of reciprocity... and the desire/ability to act on that understanding (every lady here will know what I mean, but if the gentlemen need an explanation, I would say 'ask the lady in your life')

That's pretty much it. And praise JAH, I have this in my life.

Peace!

SA, on her own

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

A kindred spirit.

Easy to get along with. Definitely not a button pusher.

Very passionate about life and the important things .

Intelligent in the right ways and kind.

Thoughtful. A little romance wouldn't hurt. Lover of music and creativity.

A kindred spirit.

A good money manager. Good with communication.

Not too reckless or risky, but with enough spice.

A kindred spirit.

And he should be attractive to me. Not you, but to me. There needs to be some chemistry and knock your socks off kissing ability is a huge plus.

Oh yeah and some with and a ability to make me smile and laugh would be nice as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit