Men & Women - what do you desire from the opposite sex?

by LouBelle 11 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I happend to be scanning through the channels the other night and that movie "What women want" was on. Wonder if there'll ever be a "What men want" version.

So what do you women want & what do you guys want?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

"come to bed eyes"

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I want 3 hot women who'll dedicate their lives to catering to my every whim.

...and my whims are multitudinous.

They should be bringing in decent paycheques too.

W

• yknot
    yknot

A man who knows how to balance his life and set boundaries.

Able hands, strong lips, and a soft spot for my charms.

• crashfire451
  • sacolton
    sacolton

Funny. Exciting. Sexy. Intelligent. Creative. Honest. Faithful.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

The whole point of the opposite sex is.....sex.

Okay, so that is a first impression. Once it is established that sex is not a good idea with that individual, I like kindness. That is something I can give back in large amounts.

• halcyon
    halcyon

he should be intelligently witty, thoughtful, open, calmly rational, humble, and devoted to me. And I have to find him attractive. He doesn't have to be handsome, but we have to have chemistry. Kind eyes, gentle hands, moderately fit, outdoorsy ... not lazy soft, but not aggressively hard either. Mild mannered. A reader. A thinker. Playful in a mature way. Curious. Adaptable.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I desire a very soft and feminine partner with lots of curvy parts. Dark hair and eyes keep my attention and dimples make me melt. A fiery and strong personality is a must. I need a strong woman who is not afraid to speak her mind freely. I am a very impulsive person at times and in order to keep out of trouble I need a fearless woman to pull my ears once in a while! LOL As far as sex, she needs to be open minded because I roam to places in a very brash way and set up camp for days at a time.

• sacolton
    sacolton
    he should be intelligently witty, thoughtful, open, calmly rational, humble, and devoted to me. And I have to find him attractive. He doesn't have to be handsome, but we have to have chemistry. Kind eyes, gentle hands, moderately fit, outdoorsy ... not lazy soft, but not aggressively hard either. Mild mannered. A reader. A thinker. Playful in a mature way. Curious. Adaptable.

Hey, you just described me! LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit