Do you want to know the truth? WT's new campain...

by justhuman 10 Replies latest jw friends

• justhuman
    justhuman

Has anyone see the new WT's campain

• asilentone
    asilentone

Yes, it has been mentioned, but it is somewhere at JWD.

• halcyon
    halcyon

Camp Pain ....

:)

• Reefton Jack
    Reefton Jack

I found one such leaflet jammed under my door when I got home this evening.
    Although I didn't waste much time over the thing, it seemed to fit in the usual
    "Sierra Squared, Delta Squared" category:
    - so it got consigned to the good old "Round File."

Jack.

• yknot
    yknot

Doomvoyager made scans...... http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/166124/1.ashx

Open mind reports: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/166752/1.ashx

The local JW strateegery for the upcoming tract campaign is on the Service Meeting this week.

Initial tract rationing in our congo is as follows:

R&F unwashed publishers: 50 tracts

Ox pioneers: 100 tracts

Regular (as opposed to "irregular"?) pioneers: 150 tracts

Hope this helps!

• DonutsToGo
    DonutsToGo

This tract is seriously in error -

It starts out with the false assumption that the Word spoken of by Jesus Christ in the Gospel of John is "the Bible". From page 1 in the Gospel of John, the Word is clearly identified as Jesus. The tract then serves to shift attention from Jesus to the Bible. This may not seem like a bad thing - but consider the word spoken by Jesus concerning similar teachers in his day,

“Y OU are searching the Scriptures, because YOU think that by means of them YOU will have everlasting life; and these are the very ones that bear witness about me. And yet YOU do not want to come to me that YOU may have life." - John 5:39, 40, NWT

It is entirely possible to be students of the Scriptures, searching for answers to questions, but missing the answer, Jesus. He is the Truth (John 14:6) and yet the Watchtower continually fails to direct attention to him.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

When I was in the WT always taught that Jesus was "the word". Did this now change? Are they referring to the "word" as the Bible now? Of course that would make sense for them since they want to keep people away from Christ. Lilly

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I found one this morning on the front porch as I was leaving for work - semi buried under leaves.

Somehow I missed it when I got home last night.

I think the local cong needs to know that it is not OK to leave liter-ature loose on someone's porch. When you do so, it really does become trash.

-Aude.

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

I was just trying to remember the "urgent" message of last year's tract (or was it the year before). Something about the imminent demise of false religion? So easily forgotten.

Dave

• VM44
    VM44

The Watchtower doesn't know what truth is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit