I blame the jw's

by Naeblis 40 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

Sock Disappearance is a phenemona that probably pre-dated the WTS..IMHO.

ISP

• sf
    sf

Venice,

It might SEEM flattering that he ENLARGED your (gorgeous) photo...don't get too excited. Real experienced masterBaitors KNOW exactly why he did. Try not to think about where he has "hung" it on his bathroom wall girlfriend. Someone had to tell you.

bwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sKally, Waggin'

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Venice, I like your new picture.<<.Naeblis is right the dubs do have his sock.They were in my neighborhood yesterday(check yesterdays thread about dubs in my hood)and they were waving it around like a trophy!They were chanting "We have the sock of Naeblis the Horrible,armagedan will soon be here!"Then they all piled into their car and left.If apostates want to win this war,we have to get the sock back!It is our best chance in the fight against EVIL!...OUTLAW

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Naeblis -

I've got it stuffed and mounted on my mantel. Like a nifty Canadian trophy.

There. Now you know.

closer

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I like Venice's new pic too. It's got that slightly dishevelled sultry look to it. And those pert shapely lips that make a guy just want to...er...well...never mind that, it's a nice pic.

Naeblis: I understand the United States Centre for Disease Control has impounded your sock. Can you spell E-b-o-l-a?

Expatbrit

• shecky2
    shecky2

weep for me he says,
    i've lost my favourite sock.
    high and low i've searched,
    oh shit! it's on my cock.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

LOLOLOLOL-shecky2!!!lolol

aye, quite a limerik!

ashi

• Grout
    Grout

I AM NAEBLIS'S SOCK

--
    Chip Salzenberg: Free-Floating Agent of Chaos

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

hmm, grout, you really sure you want to proclaim this to all the world after shecky's post?!?! LOL

• ISP
    ISP

Where is that sock on Jayhawk?

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit