I blame the jw's

by Naeblis 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Today I woke up and my left sock was missing. I blame them. Filthy sock bastards.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

thank you!

~ §¦¡† \|/®¡§†§ ؃ †#ë §|<¥ ~

• Gopher
    Gopher

(1) How can you distinguish your LEFT sock from your RIGHT one? Are they mareked somehow?

(2) Publishers have been known to place magazines in laundromats. Perhaps they, being the frugal people that we know they are, collect loose socks and underwear before they leave.

GopherWhy shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• Prisca
    Prisca

I forgot to pay my mobile phone bill last week, and my phone connection dropped out. It's all the JWs' fault. They probably have some freemason/international/satellite/mobile phone conspiracy happening.

And also there must be some conspiracy designed to make bills disappear just when you need to pay them.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

People let's stick to the issues here and by issues I mean me. My sock is missing. I searched high (then low) and turned up nothing. Did Rutherford have a thing against socks?

• waiting1
    waiting1

nae, nae.....

Rutherford had a foot fetish, which obviously meant he didn't like socks. At least, that's the usa way. Perhaps the Canadians like only naked left feet?

waiting

• Prisca
    Prisca

Nae,

I stole your sock. A ghost in the form of Rutherford came to me last night and gave me your sock.

In order to have the sock returned to you, you must say 50 Hail Miltons, and recite the Flock book backwards before I can hand it over.

This is your first and last warning.

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

.......Naeblis........Its under your bed where the smurfs left it............Jedd

• jayhawk
    jayhawk

Naeblis, I found your sock.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Jeremy's Hate Mail Hall Of Fame.
    http://hometown.aol.com/onjehovahside/ and [email protected]

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

:O TRAITOR!!! this is the only dog for nae :P >>>

~ §¦¡† \|/®¡§†§ ؃ †#ë §|<¥ ~

Share this

Google+