badboy

THEY DIDN'T ARRIVE ON TIME AT THE ARK.

CAN'T REMEMBER WHERE I READ IT?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Words fail me

• megs
    megs

Stilla, you took the (lack of) words right outta my mouth... I knew that explained the unicorns, didn't know that is explained the dinosaurs though... Hmmm... So if that is indeed the case, why does the fossil record not show the variety of species that supposedly went on the ark?

• FadingAway
    FadingAway
    THEY DIDN'T ARRIVE ON TIME AT THE ARK.

Which lends support to the fact that the dinosaurs operated on "Colored People Time" or CPT.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

do you remember the one about Satan putting the dinosaur fossils there

• Gopher
    Gopher

Actually, some Christians have reduced themselves to defending the notion that dinosaurs were on Noah's ark. REALLY, I kid you not.

http://www.christiananswers.net/dinosaurs/j-ark1b.html

Did Noah take dinosaurs on the Ark? (part II)

The Ark had plenty of room for all the animals, including the dinosaurs. It was carefully built to fulfill the needs of each passenger as they rested in safety during the great Flood. Many of the animals may have slept through most of the trip.

Noah did not have to go out and find the animals. God brought each one. This probably included a young pair of each main type of dinosaur. Perhaps God just included the basic types of dinosaurs He first created; not every variety that had developed since Creation.

Young dinosaurs would be small and easier to care for and would use less food. It would have been foolish to fill up space on the Ark with the oldest, biggest adults.

• still-fading
    still-fading

Duh, the flood killed them off. We all know that!

• Gopher
    Gopher

The dinosaurs were killed off millions of years before the arrival of homo sapiens.

• megs
    megs

Soooo... either they forgot to get on the ark with the other critters, OR satan went around the world planting giant bones to throw off us humans, OR they were killed in the flood... Have I covered all of the options?? No, wait... There's the one about there not really being an ark, but that would just be crazy...

And then, there's that whole crazy argument about dinosaurs not existing at the same times as humans, but if the earth is only 6,000 years old, that means we have to discount that and go back to the theories about why they weren't on the ark!

• StAnn
    StAnn

Megs, Megs, Megs -

It's not the Earth that's only 6,000 years old. That's mankind.

The Earth is in it's seventh day, so 7 times 6,000 is 42,000 years.

Silly girl.

StAnn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit