The dubs are in the neighborhood

by OUTLAW 17 Replies latest jw friends

• rhett
    rhett

I love screwing with JW's when they're in my neighborhood. The only time I've had the personal pleasure was when they didn't realize who lived at my house.

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven.

• ISP
    ISP

Outlaw....you should swap houses...you could then satisfy your desire for roast dub! That would stop them calling 2-4 times a month!

ISP

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Dude! They still work your neighborhood?

I seriously haven't seen a single dub in my neighborhood once for the entire time that I've lived there (6 years.) Not once!! It's prime time for them too. Close houses, easy to walk. Drop in two minivans and you are done in 2 hours... Donut shop just down the road...

Slipnslidemaster:"The average person thinks he isn't."
    - Father Larry Lorenzoni

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Slip,they come around all the time.It`s like some kind of religion to them.LOL..MERRY CHRISTMAS...OUTLAW

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Outlaw, it's Saturday morning here, the time they used to always come by, and no sign of them yet:

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it."
    - Groucho Marx

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Steph,so what,have you got them propped up in the kitchen with two bullet holes for eyes just like the cat?.LOL.I gotta see that picture!...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

HEY Steph,Its 3:47pm friday here,you must be on the other side of the world.LOL...OUTLAW

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

You might say that, Outlaw. When I could be bothered combatting Fred's crap, I used to have to get up at 5:00am my time to be there for when he usually started posting - not that it mattered that much, I tend to be a morning person; I find my energy levels drop rapidly around midday.

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I'll bet he was glad to get rid of it."
    - Groucho Marx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit