The dubs are in the neighborhood

by OUTLAW 17 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yep,its them alright.I can see them from my computer desk right now.Doin the dub shuffle down the street with their suits and breif cases.They work this street 2-4times a month and they avoid my house like the plague.HA-HA-HA must be from the times I chewed on them!And there they go,past my house twice,and didn`t even stop in to get chewed.I haven`t had roast dub for lunch in years.Maybe next time..No I doubt it.I guess I`ll stay on my dub free diet(lol)...OUTLAW

• JT
    JT

U BE----BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

SMILE

• zev
    zev

i long for the day i can confront dubbies in the hood.

-Zev
    Learn about the Wtbts and the U.N.
    ** http://www.geocities.com/plowbitch69 **

• Simon
    Simon

2 to 4 times A MONTH!

Blimey, I haven't seen anyone 'on the work' round here for about 6 months at least - not just out street ... ANYWHERE !

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Simon,they`ll be on the endangered species list soon!(lol)...OUTLAW

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Outlaw, I can understand your desire to be on a Dub-free diet, but did you know that if you cook 'em on the George Foreman Lean Mean Grillin' Machine that most of the FAT will drain off?

Yummy!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey NN,the lean mean grillin machine is good for doing smaller pieces of dub.But I like my big BBQ with the electic spit.You can do a whole dub on one of those,and if you close the lid you don`t have to hear them whine.(lol)...OUTLAW

• JonnieMae
    JonnieMae

Simon, They're NOT on the street that often. They mostly ride around making Return Visits and taking BREAKS at the local DoNut Shop.

To each his/her own,
    jonnie

• montag
    montag

I work in a huge shopping centre {'mall' to you yanks}, and I see the dubs most days.
    Leisurely strolls, long coffee breaks at Starbucks and never approaching ANYBODY!

Man . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I COULD DO THAT!

montag

. http://www.mkchat.net

• Scully
    Scully

That's the trouble with this new generation of jaydubs... they have all their human rights and freedoms.... they don't know squat about persecution, or the looks you'd get for not standing to sing the National Anthem in assembly (a teacher once pulled me up to my feet by the hair at the nape of my neck!).... those are the kinds of things that make you ZEALOUS for The Truthâ„¢, that convince you that you are RIGHT and the World is WRONG.

*sigh* nostalgia isn't what it used to be ;) lol

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit