Three unique things...

by TJ - iAmCleared2Land 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Mandette
    Mandette

1. bought a gun for protection(I'm a great shot)...

2. dressed as a green M&M for my first Halloween and had a rip roaring drunken good time!!!

Nothing really GREAT, but lots of fun for me!!!!!!

Mandette

• Emma
    Emma

Met Gloria Steinam and had a brief conversation with her.

Was first in line for tickets for a Joan Baez concert at a small venue.

Taught a class at the local Unitarian Church.

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

Met the guy shown here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR_llVOJFaE

Came face to face with two Secret Service people outside a local grocery store just before I literally ran into Jimmy Carter.

Hmm, can't think of a third one right now.

• undercover
    undercover

Apologies to some of the last posters but I have a motorcycle license, I have a gun for protection and I've met Secret Service agents...You guys will have to come up with some more unique things...

Unique things that I hope hold up:

1. Was detained and searched in an airport (mistaken identity)

2. Met Michael Dukakis (remember him?) on the day of the presidential debate (thus my encounter with SS agents).

3. Ran into Arnold Palmer twice in one day in different places.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I tried to bribe a SS agent, at the White House. I asked him, what was upstairs behind him, and the roped off area. He said it was the presidential residence. I told him I would give him $20.00 to be able to go up and look. My friend joined us at just this point, and I told him that she would give him $20 also!! He smiled real big, and said $40.00 would go too far. So I know SS agents have a sense of humor. My friend, a doctors wife, didn't share my sense of humor. She said we could have been arrested!! LOL

• BIG D
    BIG D

I MET DAVID BOWIE, AT STEVIE RAY VAUGHNS HOUSE IN AUSTIN

WENT TO MICHAEL JACKSONS HOUSE

HAD SEX WITH A PLAYBOY PLAYMATE, INDIA ALLEN

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

wow! After reading all these post my life seems very boring.

1. Made Assistant Manager for Burger King in 8 Months, after I was told I did not have the smarts to do it.

2. graduated High School after dropping out at 18. I was 22 when I graduated. And Yes I went to a true High School.

3. I have been Baptized as a Methodist, Baptist, I was Christened by the Christian Church, and I was Christened by the Catholic Church.

So you can say that I have lived a very boring life.

Amanda

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Rode a Range Rover and dined at a Casbah in the Western Sahara with Morrocan Muslims.

Met, had a discussion with, and got the Autograph of Muhummad Ali and his daughter.

Lived in the wilds of the northeast US during an entire winter- starting with only the clothes on my back and a good knife.

BA- Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt, the pen, and the coffee mug

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

bekbks - didn't you just love Beijing? Here's one I bet didn't happen to you - I was short, fat and didn't wear a bra on my trip to China. The first time I went to the Great Wall, the ethnic folks in their costumes who were visiting the great wall (Mongolians, for instance) crowded around to have their friends take pictures of them with me! I have this fond fantasy of my picture in Mongolian yurts - maybe my legend is growing! Also, at the great wall (this was in 1988) some old Chinese grandmas came up and felt my boobs - I was rather shocked! OK, top that!

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

I dealt Roulette to Kid Rock, blackjack to Oprah Winfrey, and craps to Montel Williams.

I trained a man for his wife.

I was foolish enough to do a flip off a very high jump into a beautiful, clearwater sinkhole in Mexico and land on the water in such a way that every ounce of breath was knocked out of me as I plunged pretty freaking deep into water. It didn't occur to me that the difference in height would change how many times I would flip and which part of the flip I would be in when I hit the water. I was high enough that I was probably lucky not to land in a position that broke my back ;) But, I can say I did it. It was a beautiful place.

Jackie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit