• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

wow she's talented

ql

• restrangled
    restrangled

WOW LDH WOW!

What a girl and what a drummer! I'm totally impressed~

One of my son's performed in Japan for the Orlando Boys Choir. I know what an honor it is to have one of your children perform there!

Congrats on you ......for a job well done as a mom, and your daughter too for an exceptional job.

WOW!

r.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Cool, a girl drummer! Do you have a sound proof garage? She must've practiced for hours and hours for years on end.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Wow

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

Nice! Looked like she was channeling the spirit of Buddy Rich.

• LDH
    LDH

Jamie,

Five years ago we bought her an acoustic set which we set up in my home office. I tried to be finished with work by the time she came in from school. Then we moved into a new (to us) house....which has an isolated teen beedroom with its own staircase. It was ok except for once in a while. Three years ago we bought her a Roland V kit (electronic) which she always has plugged into her headphones....so all we hear is WHUMP WHUMP WHUMP WHUMP which is the bass pedal reverberating off of our common wall. Frequently we hear this at 1 or 2 in the morning which is (of course) when the mood struck her.

At first it was REALLY hard for me to get used to but my hubby refused to let her be restricted at all. Said if we wanted her to get good, she had to practice whenever the mood hit her...and I think that was the right move. So now we are just used to it.

Restrangled, I looked on YouTube for video of the Orlando Boys Choir and I don't see any!!! Is there some uploaded elsewhere? How long did he stay? Have you heard of the Monbusho scholarship? We're looking into that now.

Thanks Fading and eyeslice....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit