Your congregation's elder's top 10 mistakes?

by badboy 13 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

Any takers?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

(1) Telling me to just meet other men at the a$$emblies.

(2) Telling me to just meet other men at the a$$emblies and then wondering why I blow them off.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

They appointed me an elder, didn't they?

• asilentone
    asilentone

They brainwashed me!

• oompa
    oompa

one time they pretty much crawled into my bed to find out what kind of sex we were having.....seriously....they actually questioned my wife with me not there!....oompa

• fokyc
    fokyc

Lying to me!

Me finding them out.

Lying about The Branch,

Me finding out.

They just can't stop lying, but if they believe what they preach,

WHY do they do it?

fokyc

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

good thread lets think

1) during our K/H quick build circa 1991, they selected and paid a construction company that was owned by fellow Dubs called Greenfield's , that not only charged a far higher rate than a world-ling company, the resulting quality of the finished build resulted in some major examples of shoddy workmanship, which the above company came and rectified and even charged the congregation.

2) The body of elders selecting 2 absolute wankers on my 1st Judicial Committee, Dave Churchill and Stan Rogers.

3) The appointment of liars Ted Sallows and John Morly

4) Ted Sallows to be kept as P/O for such a long time

5) refusing to take my hand after my successful J/C appeal

6) Lying and being fraudulent and dishonest in D/Aing me in absence

7) appointing totally unqualified men as elders simply because they were brownnosers

8) Keeping David Grice in a disfellowshipped state for so long

9) Keeping blatant sinners in good standing for so long

10) Not looking more closely at better alternatives of a new K/H and going along to refurb that shit hole,

I could go on!

• yknot
    yknot

Letting one man become the central influence in interpretating the WTs meanings and it's application to our local lives (and repeating it again with each PO COTBOE!).

Setting their children up to fail by telling them how they expected them to fall away from Jehovah and become fornicators, druggies, and drunkards since these are the final days and 2Tim 3:2 ( disobedient to parents) is accurate. It is by the children's failing that certain elders 'proved' to themselves and others in the congregation that Armageddon was upons us! Of course when the children began living down to the low standards set and seeking solace in drugs, alcohol and sex the Elders went on a DFing frenzy like ravenous wolves.

Following the WTS blindly on 99% of the directives (1% being the elders dismissing JW protocol in judicial matters to suit their opinions).

Believing the lowly approach of not seeking beyond the immediate preaching was key to humility.....none in our KH are 'worthy of Bethel'.

Not allowing anyone to acknowledge that yes there is a WTS ladder, those insisting there is are clearly demonic. The 'holy spirit' appoints those 'taking the lead' to assist the FDS.

Girls are worthless creatures to only be tolerated until you can successfully marry them off to some poor chap. The chap had better know how to 'preside' over his family in a fine manner too! (read-his wife and children are to be picture perfect, modest, 'discreet' (read-quiet) and OBEDIENT to him as head of the household)

A penis serves as "second' witness to any event ......thus a male is not required to have an actual second witness in any accusations against women and children.

Our elders have only DFd 3 men

Man 1: Was a censure on apostasy when a Brother spoke-out against what he witness while serving on the RBC

Man 2: Was for having an affair with his 16year old JW babysitter---but only because the newspapers picked up onthe story when the parents pressed charges- - - BTW the 16year old girl ( a year younger then me at the time) was pursuing the guy sexually - - - she thought if he slept with her and it became known he would ""HAVE TO"" marry her and she could escape her parents who were extrememly controlling)

Man 3 was a patsy

• badboy
    badboy

BTTTT

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

1. appointing me as an elder

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit