Just watched Zeitgeist Addendum"

by heyfea 8 Replies latest jw friends

• heyfea
    heyfea

My son has been bugging me to watch this 2 hour documentary he downloaded into his PC and today, I finally sat down to see it.

Has anyone else seen it? Do you support this idea of boycutting the world monetary system and corporations?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Take on this huge empire???......yeah let me know how you go with it......I'll send you a post card from Hawaii to your cardboard box!

• heyfea
    heyfea

Witness007, which parts do you not think are true? I want to gather as much insight as I can.

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/166278/1.ashx

Edited to add: Like I said in the previous post, it is not well researched. If you want perspectives on what is wrong with the world, well there is no shortage of books describing what is wrong with Civilization written by famous authors. Unfortunately, a flashy documentary has greater appeal than a stack of books. The solution presented in Z:A is laughable. Is this guy serious?!

Dave

• avishai
    avishai

Well, zeitgeist was a crock of shit, so I doubt I'll be watching the addendum anytime soon.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My husband just watched it and believes every bit of it...which is strange cuz he's usually the more positive one. I'm suspending my belief about most of it.

• avishai
  • heyfea
    heyfea

With so much information put out every second in the communication system, I really don't know what's true anymore. I think that every established society, be it financial, religous, political, what have you, all have secrets and corruption. Will we ever have complete truth?

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

There's not much difference between these sort of conspiracy theories, and certian end time religions that we're familiar with.

You have special knowledge now that few have. There are dark forces at work behind the scenes. Soon the world as we know it will end. Sound familiar?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit