2008 Drama what a joke -cheesy fake characters communist propaganda!

by Witness 007 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

"don't lose the love you had at first." My mum sent me the DVD hoping it will "save" us. I love how there is always a Super spiritual group and a villans group of brothers who end up ruining their lives. Set in the 1st Century the Elder "Skolios" says instead of preaching we should "give to the poor...try further education...nothing wrong with having money..." I kinda like him! I cant believe that this cheesy, corny, melo-dramatic crap is what we look forward to at the ASSembly. Can you imagine Witness T.V....like Witness "Days of our lives" I would rather watch a blank wall.....reminds me of communist propaganda....people slaving in the fields while singing a song and sharing a fake smile.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Yep... he was a bad man because he gave to charity and read books... don't forget the best part of the drama... the book burning!

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Tell me about the book burning....

• justhuman
    justhuman

WT is acting more and more like George Orwell's Big Brother in "1984". I'm sure that the GB has a copy of the book and they follow it in every single word

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

It was like a drama on "How to be self righteous".....I've never seen a drama where they bashed worldly people so much.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

My cousin thinks JW's ARE a communist organization, of course I won't try to change her mind.

• reniaa
    reniaa

I take it you don't like communism, you comment made me wonder if russians get nostalgic for those boring olds days, now they are in the capitalism grip which is ok for the well-paid and rich but those that end up the despised at the bottom of the heap and fodder for warmongerers.

• Vachi 8 He Is
    Vachi 8 He Is

Oh you should have been there last year. This brudduh ordered a violent movie that was a blockbuster hit, and upon receiving it he yoyo'ed around with whether he should watch it or not. He decided to just throw it in the trash and studied for the rest of the night. I took everything I had not to stand up and go WTF!!! Sell it. Send it back to the store. But what person is just gonna get something that they've waited for all this time and then throw it away without so much as watching it at least once? They carry on like we're so impressionable that we can't even discern what is Hollywood special effects and imagination at work from reality. In some cases it is reality. Should I not watch the news because it features some of the same? The same walls that protects you also keeps out knowledge.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

ASk your mom which scriptural account Skoliosis is based on, lol

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

it's in the book of 2nd Romans

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit