Well, my girlfriend dumped me today.

by asilentone 26 Replies latest social relationships

• asilentone
    asilentone

Thank you for all of your comments, she emailed me today, she might give me one more chance, but I am not counting on it at all, She wants me to express my feelings for her, I just could not do it.

• yknot
    yknot

Well..... I don't see no ring on either of your fingers.....!!!

I vote you take a new girl out this weekend and consider your options with her (semi-EX GF) next week!

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Thank you for all of your comments, she emailed me today, she might give me one more chance, but I am not counting on it at all, She wants me to express my feelings for her, I just could not do it.

She's using emotional blackmail and you've been dating what, a few weeks? . . .and, that's about all I've got to say about that.

• zeroday
    zeroday

WELL tough $hit you got you some right...my heart bleeds for you...

• Scott77
    Scott77

asilentone,

What has happened so since the break up? Any update?

Scott77

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

He's/she's making/buying potato salad now and asking for toppings..didn't say if it was for one or two..lol

Snoozy who would also like to know about the girlfriend..and doesn't want to "Search" for an answer.

Also wanted to add that his/her post count when he/she made this was 984, now it is at 4015

Also thinking that the mention of a "Girlfriend" these days is no guarantee that person is a guy..

• asilentone
    asilentone

Scott, I have moved on! Why you need to bring it up again?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit