Well, my girlfriend dumped me today.

by asilentone 26 Replies latest social relationships

• Gregor
    Gregor

You could start the whole search process over on a good foot if you could eliminate the negative self image you create by saying your "girlfriend dumped you today". Makes you sound like a victim that she took out to the dumpster. Bullshit. Change your point of view. Make a list of the good things you have to offer a young woman and don't sell yourself short. (no pun intended). Buck up. Change your attitude and you WILL find someone you can have a good life with.

• sacolton
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

She Dumped you?..Well dump her right back!..That will teach the Saucy Wench!!.......................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• flipper
    flipper

Try E-Harmony .com. I swear by it. Worked for me ! I found Mrs. Flipper and we are happy as larks ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Satanus
    Satanus

What a dumpling. Oh, you mean dumping? Ouch. Better luck on the next one.

S

• noni1974
  • IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

The impression I got all through your multitudinous threads about it is:

You made much more out of it than it actually was. She wanted to shed you before you became some sort of stalker or something.

Caveat: I could be completely wrong.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

I would suggest trying to make some friends while you become more comfortable in your own skin. You don't know who you are or even what you like or want.

Get to know others as you get to know yourself. How others treat people, what some people like, how others communicate can be an interesting discussion but nothing to pattern yourself from.

As you get to know you and start like that version of you, others will be drawn to you. Knowing the way to act will become natural because it is you. A woman will either like that or not. If not, she will move on. If she likes who you actually are and sees you liking who you are, it will flow and grow.

Relax man. It will happen.

• yknot
    yknot

Aus mit dem alten in mit dem neuen!

• White Dove
    White Dove

Yknot,

That's the spirit!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit