What are the LAST thoughts of a JW?

by gaiagirl 17 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Last Thought`s of a JW?..LOL!!....................I was supposed to live Forever!!!!!..Those Dam WBT$ Bastard`s Lied to me!..I`m F*cking Dieing!!..LOL!!..............Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I think when they die they go to a JW paradise with a bunch of other JW's.

When Catholics die they go to heaven.

When Budhist and HIndus die they reincarnate and come back.

When atheist die, there is nothing, but they didnt have to do anything to get the nothing, so its a wash.

You have to be careful what you wish for and think about.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

We can make fun.

But I think they're last thoughts would be a mixture of 'glory' and 'grief'.

Depends upon their internal status in the Kingdom Hall.

You can pioneer (past tense; my experience) and be either accepted or asked to do "MORE"!!

I can't imagine what they're 'last thoughts' would be. I think it'd depend upon who was on the higher echilons of congregational pecking order.

I think more sadness (quiet) would rule the day; no one would know any differently, even if they had doubts.

SHHH!!!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That they are not going to make it because they could have done just a trifle more. Or because of a sinful (??) thought 40 years ago, or a single incident where they committed a sin when they were little.

• sir82
    sir82

JWs are humans. Humans, regardless of religious persuasion, have a variety of "final thoughts".

I imagine X% think "I'm glad I was right, I look forward to the resurrection", Y% think "I hope I was right", Z% think "What if I was wrong?", A% think "Oh crap!", B% think.....etc. Same as anybody else.

JW final thoughts would be similar to those for Catholics, Muslims, Hindus, Zoroastrians, etc.

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

"I'm allergic to cats, do I have to play beachball with a lion?"

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

"Did I leave the iron on?"

• besty
    besty

A lot of dying people are so drugged or out of it I suspect they don't have a last thought that they are conscious of.

I think the post question is more 'what is the last logical coherent thought about their belief system and how that will affect them' - which may occur some days or weeks before death, whilst still coherent but cognizant of their imminent demise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit