Are YOU 100% Out Of Jehovah's Witness Control?

by minimus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

The Witnesses still hover around us, like it or not.

• dawg
    dawg

"As long as you have family still in the JW`s..There`s always going to be problems..It does`nt go away......................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW"

Here here, and they have screwed with the wrong guy this time... I'll never give up my quest to free them from these fools.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Dawg..Good for you Bud!.....I have to be careful around mine..Say too much and they just shut down..They can`t handle it..So I give them a little bit at a time.............."You can lead a Horse to Water,but you can`t be a Dink!"..LOL!!.................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

Well said about this site!!! If we are still in the mind site today hat we are even here... aren't we to a degree? Obviously Im still not ok.... Today was the deadline to register to vote. I didn't. I didn't want to be party to a crime when one of them screws up later on. Ah ye ye.... I think it will take years, I'm only a year out of my dissasociation...

Burningbridges

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Snakes:

That has got to be one of the best illustrations I've ever heard - you get a G on "Illustrations to Fit Material"!

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

Sadly, no. Not even close. I thought I was doing pretty well but today an elder rang me and I was shaking for hours after. The conversation was mostly small-talk but he said something about wanting to say more to me but his wife had just returned so he'd call back later. My stomach has been churning all day because of this. I don't want my life to be about dreading the phone ringing but that's how it is right now. ARGH!

Just when I thought I was doing ok. . . And now I wonder if I'll ever get over the JW thing.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

They have no control on me. Of Course being on this forum proves that I still think of them.
    I am on the out side looking in now. I can see there stupid control techniques thanks to the people that post here.
    I still have a few JWs as friends that I can count on one hand. Year after year that count goes down.
    In fact I will be losing one of my friends very soon because of there no blood issue!!!!.Very sad!!!

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

heart & mind out....body still in, dammit

• flipper
    flipper

I have been inactive and not attending for 5 years. I won't let them control me. It's one of the reasons I left the organization - because I hate being controlled. I'm an independent thinker and straight shooter who did not fit in. I hate injustice , and my witness relatives know I will voice my opinion about it. Some of them actually respect me for that quality, some of my self -righteous relatives resent me for it. Can't be helped - I'm still gonna beat the drum

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

No, I don't think I will ever be free. My whole extended family is in. We keep all the drapes closed on the weekends and don't answer the phone. I am working on being mentally free, which is tough when you were a born-in. We are working on the kids so they aren't like us. They are still afraid to have a cupcake when there is birthday at school.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit