More cryptic messages from the writing department!!

by 1914BS 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 1914BS
    1914BS

spells minimus

• Jeremy C
    Jeremy C

Yes, the Watchtower writing department is certainly sending subliminal messages within it's articles. How could I as well as everyone else have missed this obvious scheme? Here's something else that everyone may have missed:

If you take all of the items and prices listed on a drive-through menu; cut out certain words and rearrange others - you will get the Periodic Table of the Elements.

If you take the writings of Paul in Romans; and cut out various words - you will discover that he was subliminally admonishing the worship of Satan.

If you take the "1914BS" alias, and subtract the "1914" - you are left with the synopsis of this thread: BS

• 1914BS
    1914BS

tut tut

but BS can mean Book Study??

• minimus
    minimus

damn right!

• 1914BS
    1914BS

get control minimus - very scary emoticon

• minimus
  • myelaine
    myelaine

goombas

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

"Clearly, the "apostate" writer is sending a subliminal message that says that God approves of apostacy (teachings contrary to WTS) There can be no doubt that the watchtower is apostate against it's own teachings"

When I read generalizing terms such as "clearly or no doubt" without an ounce of fact it reminds me of the bull that I read in all the WT's

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Is our favorite jest-spotter still swatting cults?

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Hey you aren't the guy from BC that used to bring all the cropped and mirror imaged Watchtower publication pictures to Georgetown Bethel in the 80's and 90's are you? Hell even as a now self declared and proud apostate I thought that guy was a quack and his thinking closely alligned to yours. Sometimes so much can be solved with the right medication and dosage!

Just brought back a Bethel memory with this thread. Back then people like that just convinced me further that the 'world' was being controlled by Satan and so happy I had the ... " " can't bring myself to say it ... "tooth"... okay close enough

To quote an old guy now passed on from the Canadian Writing Department, "Some of these damn brothers need to start actually reading the lines rather than always trying to read between them. If you look closely there is literally nothing (aka white space) between the lines."

Uzzah

PS - If you look closely there is a subliminal message urging you to send me money or hot women, actually it says hot women with money but I am happy with either. Don't want to be too greedy. Let me know when you find the pattern with the above message. Let's see how good you are at this stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit