More cryptic messages from the writing department!!

by 1914BS 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 1914BS
    1914BS

this quote from the Sept? WT was posted in a earlier thread by member passwordprotected

When faced with trials or apostate ideas or when carrying out challenging assignments, God's loyal ones can be confident of Jehovah's guidance and support.

Did you notice why the letters C O C were highlited???

Furthermore, if we take out a few words we get ..............

"When faced with apostate ideas, God's loyal ones can be confident of Jehovah's guidance and support."

\The above word game is valid because the watchtower writer was very careful to use the OR separator - (not commas!!)

example

"When faced with trials or apostate ideas or when carrying out challenging assignments, God's loyal ones can be confident of Jehovah's guidance and support."

yes I agree this WT article is showing us the apostacy from within the borg.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Sylvia

• ninja
    ninja

run that by me again

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL @ Ninja.

Sylvia

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

but what does it say if you hold it up to a mirror and read it backwards?

• sir82
    sir82
    Furthermore, if we take out a few words we get ..............

No no, you've got to take words out, and add a few in, then rearrange the letters, then you'll get the message they're trying to send...

Here is the message:

"N-o m-a-t-t-e-r h-o-w t-h-i-n y-o-u s-l-i-c-e i-t, i-t-s s-t-i-l-l b-a-l-o-n-e-y"

• 1914BS
    1914BS

I was not referring to the human appendage. I was referring to COC or Crisis of Conscience. That book is the most feared in all of JWdom. If a governing body member read that book they would melt into a puddle of wax.

"When faced with apostate ideas, God's loyal ones can be confident of Jehovah's guidance and support ."

Clearly, the "apostate" writer is sending a subliminal message that says that God approves of apostacy (teachings contrary to WTS) There can be no doubt that the watchtower is apostate against it's own teachings

• snowbird
    snowbird

Oh, I get it. (I think).

You're saying that apostates can be confident of Jehovah's guidance and support.

Sylvia

• 1914BS
    1914BS

Snow bird

YES

• minimus
    minimus

Minimus

Israel

Nebuchadnezzar

Imus In The Morning

Minimus