WBTS foresees end of economic system (with help from finance experts)

by easyreader1970 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

Nobody who makes a "bad" prediction will ever be wrong about anything.....

as long as you wait long enough.

Think about it.

The gloom and doom-sayers (Jehovers) have been keeping up a steady drumbeat since the 1880's. Each time there is a downturn somewhere in the world they consider themselves "right".

Okay.

But, that doesn't give you Armeggdon. It just demonstrates the ebb and flow of all living things. Remember, 99.99% of everything that has ever lived as a species throughout all of history is now extinct.

We come

and we go.

So too with nations, economies and religious orthodoxies.

Remember this: if an ideologue can make you afraid, they can get you to give up your freedom so that their promise of "protection" will ease your troubled soul.

SUCKER!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I predict the economy will one day improve. I also predict there will be numerous economic upswings and downturns in the future. See? I'm a prophet too! Now you must kiss my holy ass and I shall bless thee!

W

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

What I would like to see is a recent publication that cautioned about being in debt or taking on a mortgage that was too much to pay back. That would be "meat in due season". Anyone?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes that is the article asilentone- everybody in our congo is wildly excited about it - because it proves it is the truth. CRAZY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit