Have you ever done practical joke on someone?

by asilentone 12 Replies latest social humour

• asilentone
  • stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

many times - and I have had them done on me too

• asilentone
    asilentone

tell me how can I do it to my nosey neighbor?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

send in request for Free bible study with their name and address on it?

• asilentone
    asilentone

Good idea, but I would not do this to my neighbor this way because I want the dubs out of the gated community here. I have a girlfriend, the hounders have no idea she has been sleeping here.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Is the new girlfriend the reason for your neighbor's nosey-ness?

If so, why not bring it out in the open...hand your GF a rake and let her do some lawn work. Give the noseys an opportunity to say hello and see if they are friend or foe. Maybe they just want to be neighborly.

Practical joke....plant an odd plastic flower in with other foliage. Not a bunch of them...just one. See how long it takes them to notice....do this in their yard, of course.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I don't know if this would be considered a practical joke, but when my daughter is over, sometimes I drop things in her purse.

One time a potato, one time a wooden spoon, sometimes those little packages of catsup you get a a fast food place. Each time...days later, she would call me and say, "Weirdest thing, I was at the bank(or whatever) and reached in my purse and pulled out a potato (or whatever). Do you know anything about it?" ME: "No...weeeiiiirrrddddrd, glad you thought of me and called though."

lisa

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

I once went to a party with a worldly girlfriend. She soon found a bowl of pistachio nuts and started to scoff the lot,she told me how much she liked them and had never had them before. Seeing what a pig she'd been with them I asked her if she'd eatten any of the green ones and when she said yes i told her that the green ones weren't ripe and were poisonous thinking that she's never going to believe that. Unfortunatly she did, she disapeared to the toilet and stuck her fingers down her throat to make herself sick lol and we then had to go home because she'd been sick lol

A couple of years ago I met an ex of hers and without prompting he recounted that story to me as an example of how "evil" I've been to her

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

who...me?

Jefff

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

I remember a friend of mine volunteered to change a diaper (nappy for those who are across the pond). He changed the baby nice and clean.
    then he took a new fresh diaper (nappy) out of the box and poured creamed corn on it. He went into the room full of people and said look
    I think your baby is sick. "This looks bad" He grabbed a scoop full with his finger and said it "taste bad also" All the women freeked!
    And got a spoon and was eating the creamed corn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit