Fall of the wtbts

by veen 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Well, they will not have the influence that they want. That is true.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Oh they will fall! The question is when?

Outaservice

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

If I had a £ for every time I've heard this , it wont happen in our life time guys and girls, the WTS is still a publishing empire that nets millions, and has a following of mind controlled muppets , it certainly wont fall from within, their loyalty to the WTS is still cemented in the belief of serving the Mother , and the continued churning over of new blood still continues to grow in the 3rd World nations in Africa which is still how they use these examples of growth giving the Wow factor as examples in Assemblies etc, I'm watching for further decline in the Western world though

• yknot
    yknot

The Watchtower will continue to be as long as there is a profit being made.

Interesting you chose the former USSR..... as it seems to be the area where the WTS will be focusing much of it's future expansion in the next decades. Unlike Africa, it has a viable potential to have converts who can donate regularly.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It's either them or the whole of civilization. We do not need to have the Washtowel Slaveholdery trying to buy out the world governments so they can plunge the world into the Second Dark Ages the way the early Catholic church did to start the First Dark Ages.

• kwr
    kwr

At this point I wouldn't be worried about a bible group. America and Europe could fail like the Soviet Union today.

• VM44
    VM44

IF America falls and China becomes the next world power, there is going to be a problem interpreting what Nebuchadnezzar's statue means!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit