Listen To This About GB Losch's Talk That Is Circulating Everywhere!!!!

by minimus 59 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

FOLLOWUP---a couple of days ago, the CO visited my mom with another elder to "encourage" her AND ask where the recording is for Losch's talk. She explained once again, that she returned the recording to the person who gave it to her, (as she already told the elders) and that they would have to get it from that person. He planned on calling them that evening.

What's the big deal?? I really don't get it.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

How completely weird, thanks for the bump and update, Mini.

Bookmarked.

• minimus
    minimus

Baba, I'll tell you, my mother thinks it's strange and she's uncomfortable with why they're trying to control this recording. They said it shouldn't be circulating as it was a special meeting for only those invited. I recommend next time that they ban any recording devices and frisk all those who come in just in case they disobey.

• VM44
    VM44

Losch was recorded when he gave the talk in Australia and when he gave it in Hawaii.

Losch Gerrit - What the Near Future Holds

Australia Zone Visit (Feb 24, 2008):
    http://www.divshare.com/download/5495685-460

Hawaii Zone Visit of same talk:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/siki6h

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

The talks will soon all be pre-recorded, edited and then performed in lip-synch fashion like the "Drama's" and SNL... LOL

• minimus
    minimus

Since the recording can be found anywhere, what's the big deal in retrieving it among JWs??

• VM44
    VM44
    They said it shouldn't be circulating as it was a special meeting for only those invited. I

So there is a special select group of JWs that are allowed to hear Losch say stupid things?

• minimus
    minimus

yes, only those invited to hear his stoopidity.

• blondie
    blondie

Of course, if everyone has access to the information, can it be special? Not much different in keeping the elder's manual from the rank and file and now the WT on the 15th from non-jws. Just like the Gilead graduation...only the invited. Or the annual meeting....

I would think that the GB are given more leeway in their talks and are not tied to a WT outline (not the same as a manuscript) at this time.

I'm sure it corks the organization to have this information out on the internet and circulating amongst "good" jws.

Blondie

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Since the recording can be found anywhere, what's the big deal in retrieving it among JWs??".................Minimus..JW`s don`t search very far for information..Any WBT$ Information they receive,is usually from the WBT$ or a Fellow JW.....Losch is an Idiot..A JW reading a transcript from his talk might catch on to that..LOL!!.....The WBT$ does not need any JW thinking for themselves..That always ends in disaster for the WBT$.....The WBT$ wants to censor anyone from actually thinking about,what an idiot Losch is.....In the confines of Watchtower World,that is possible.................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit