Listen To This About GB Losch's Talk That Is Circulating Everywhere!!!!

by minimus 59 Replies latest jw friends

• VM44
    VM44

There is something wrong if they instruct the JWs NOT to listen to a talk given by a Governing Body member!

Why did they specifically single out this one talk given by Losch to tell people not to listen to it?

• yknot
    yknot
    y don't they start next week in preparation for the starting next month in preparation for january changes

LOL...we have a many (almost half) elderly all whom have expressed a desire for arranged nightly transporation versus telephone hook-up. So we are going to be experimenting with some trial runs....... yes it will take until January for these shadetree shepherds to figure a regular rotataion and system.

Dear Bro VM has kindly put up this up:

Title: What the Near Future Holds
    Date/Place: 2/24/2008, Sydney Australia Zone Visit
    Speaker: Gerrit Losch

Losch Gerrit - What the Near Future Holds.mp3 - Australia Zone Visit Talk

http://www.divshare.com/download/5495685-460

Download it now while it is available!

I will add my Hawaiian Zone of the same talk by Gerrit Losch too for JWD consumption..... http://www.sendspace.com/file/siki6h

• VM44
    VM44

minimus,

Was it the local elders who decided a local needs talk was necessary and said to stop circulating the talk?

Or was a letter received from Brooklyn concerning Lorsch's talk?

It would be interesting to know what Bible verses were used in the Local Needs Talk to show why one shouldn't listen to a recording of Lorsh's "What the Near Future Holds" talk.

• VM44
    VM44

If the GB didn't want Losch's talk heard by the JWs, then why did he give it TWICE, once in Hawaii and again when visiting Australia?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

You can bet your bottom dollar that the GB will be giving far less recordable talks in the future,,and when they do there will probably be more scripted and carry the announcement to turn off all recording devices,,but somehow i don't think this will stop some,,

• minimus
    minimus

Here's the deal. 2 local elders visited a JW and asked her where she got the recording that everyone was asking for from Losch. She replied that it was given to her by her sister who got it from her daughter in law who got it from a Bethel bigshot who is the daughter in law's dad.

A week later they gave a local needs and read something from the "faithful and discreet slave" that said such a recording was not in harmony with their wishes. That's pretty much what I know.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

This has happened before in the 80's here, we were given a stern talk that video or tape recordings were no longer permitted when talks from the platform were given ,only tapes sanctioned by the local elders on the halls equipment for the disabled who could'nt attend the hall were allowed. The same for assemblies ,and I remember some still brought cameras on tripods to assemblies but not as many ,but the ones I saw were owned by higher ups ,as I was told went I worked in the security dept at assemblies ........the alarm bell started in my head around this time

• VM44
    VM44

"...read something from the "faithful and discreet slave" that said such a recording was not in harmony with their wishes."

I think the FDS would prefer that a transcript of Losch's talk be made for all the world to read. It is easier to point out his remarks in a written transcript for all to see than relying upon an audio file.

It really comes down to this, the GB doesn't want Losch's talk to become widely known, even among the JWs!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Losch is the #1 screwball on the GB. We're talking "total nutjob", folks. He has his foot in his mouth so much that his breath smells exactly like his socks.

In Bethel, all programs, including Morning Warship, Bethell Family Botchtower Study, Lectures, Graduations, etc., are not to be recorded and personal notes can be taken, but are not to be circulated in any fashion. Why? Because it's rubbish that they don't want the sheeples to speculate about. The Botchtower, Asleep!, and other litteratrash are designed for sheeple consumption.

B the X

• yknot
    yknot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciZlsMWkFiU

About 4:40 he starts the story of they guy attempting suicide.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit