OJ Simpson...GUILITY!!!!!!!!!!

by zeroday 24 Replies latest jw friends

• delilah
    delilah
    How will he ever find the real killer now?

snicker...my thoughts EXACTLY!!!!! but wait..he ran out of money, remember???? Looks good on him.....lock the door and throw away the key!!! Good riddance to bad rubbish!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Keyser Soze..That`s crazy man!..LOL!!..........................O/J could get 30yrs for this..I`ll bet his fellow prisoners throw a party for him!..PunchingPunchingPunchingGuillotine 3..............................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

3 meals a day and all the sex u can handle

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I know I stayed up late and saw the verdicts on all counts read - there is JUSTICE in the world after all

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

He will go in a "tight end" and come out a "wide receiver".

• Gregor
    Gregor

Hope he gets a long sentence. What I would really like to think is that he was realy innocent in this case! That would be perfect! I'd like to be the guard that gives him his tray each day. "Here you go bra, a filet of bologna on whitebread sandwich and a slice of apple that has turned brown. Served with a nice cup of lukewarm, watered down Sanka.

• Satanus
    Satanus

It probably won't be that bad for him w the bro's in jail. After all, he didn't kill a black girl.

S

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I imagine if he goes to jail, inmates will suck up to him because he's famous and has money. He is a narcissist as far as I can see, and even if he is sentenced to jail, he'll have that little smirk on his face - it's still all about him. He'll just look around for people to manipulate in jail. I remember one of the funniest punchlines at the time of the murder trial - I think it was Leno. He said that the LA police were so inept they couldn't convict a guilty man. Of course, they don't do the convicting, the court does, but you get the idea. I always figured he would go too far one day - he is violent and thinks he is always right. I feel sorry for his kids. Their mom died a violent death, their dad was in a world famous trial that lasted a year, and they were brought up by a violent angry man. The daughter, at least, seems to have inherited the violent behavior. Those kids didn't have a chance.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Finally......justice prevails....13 hours and 13 years later....may he rot in hell. .....ooops I mean jail.

I watched this bastard get off that many years ago...I watched him try on the glove that had shrunk in the yard....."if it doesn't fit you must acquit" was the big saying.

Now, you must commit if the crime fits......no sympathy here!

r.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

no complaints here......the LA prosecutors office staff should all be denied pensions or something for what happened 13 years ago.

Karma is a bitch.

~J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit