Big surprise at the door!

by Aculama 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• Aculama
    Aculama

I was working night shift and my wife came home at lunch to wake me. She finished eating and walked out the door. Almost immediatly there was a knock at the door. Thinking it was was my wife, and that she had forgotten something, I swung the door open suddenly and said with a loud voice and a big smile "Did ya miss me baby?" Needless to say it wasn't my wife, it was two ladies from the J.W. and all I had on was that smile. I don't think I've ever seen anybody move so fast in my life! They didn't even go to the rest of the neighborhood. Since then they have left all literature rolled up and stuck in my fence by the road. This was about a year ago.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Classic! Thanks for the laugh.

Oh to see the look on their faces when you said "DID YA MISS ME BABY?" LOL !!

• sir82
    sir82

So what were you wearing?

Or not wearing?

• Aculama
    Aculama

Sir82, Just a smile, nothing else.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

wow!! ..

you must have scared them to death!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I take it they had had enough humor for the day....LOL

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

come on now was it really a BIG surprise ???

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Thanks for the laugh.... that's priceless!

Coffee

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

oh, so funny!

• choosing life
    choosing life

You gave them something to talk about later! I've seen people answer the door in their underwear or just towels, but not totally in the buff. One time, a guy answered wearing his girlfriend's panties. He came outside and stood on the porch and talked for a while.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit