Do you wear

by John Doe 42 Replies latest jw friends

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I wear perfume maybe 1/2 dozen times a year. People will tell me I smell nice sometimes and it's just my hairspray. I figure that's enough of a smell. When I do wear it, I wear:

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

My scent is all-natural.

• caliber
    caliber
    I plead the 5th.

You are wise, young man. Very wise.

Sylvia

Sooner or later we will all learn not to mess with Sylvia.. her verbal weapons are quite simply awesome ! She could subdue a sailors tongue with her verbal arsenal ! .. be aware !........ be afraid .. very afraid ! Caliber (LOL )

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I have a few favorites:

Dune

The one

Valentino

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I used to buy alot of expensive colognes just to get the free gift mainly. Usually a duffel bag or a watch. Then I got tired of spending money on cologne I hardly wore.

Right now I mainly use Brut after shave and deodorant. It is cheap and you can't really over do it, unlike colognes which can smell way too strong.

My favorite cologne in the past was Paul Sebastian.

Just a few weeks ago, I went to the drug store. I just took a shower using dollar store, lime-scented body wash, no other after shaves or fragrances. When I was in line paying, this woman looked back and said really loudly "excuse me sir, I just want to tell you that you smell really good". I told her thank you, and couldnt figure out why I smelled so good, then it just hit me that it was the cheap body wash.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    I plead the 5th.

You are wise, young man. Very wise.

Sylvia

Sooner or later we will all learn not to mess with Sylvia.. her verbal weapons are quite simply awesome ! She could subdue a sailors tongue with her verbal arsenal ! .. be aware !........ be afraid .. very afraid ! Caliber (LOL )

Tee hee hee (thanks, Hope4Others).

Aw, Caliber, John Doe knows that I luvs him.

I just have to go oomph upside his head at times.

Keeps him in his place.

LOL.

Sylvia

• Mary
    Mary

I'm cheap in a lot of things, but perfume's not one of them. I wear Alfred Sung, Georgio (my favorite) and Givenchy Amarige.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Just a few weeks ago, I went to the drug store. I just took a shower using dollar store, lime-scented body wash, no other after shaves or fragrances. When I was in line paying, this woman looked back and said really loudly "excuse me sir, I just want to tell you that you smell really good". I told her thank you, and couldnt figure out why I smelled so good, then it just hit me that it was the cheap body wash

I respectfully submit that it was more than the "cheap body wash."

It was a combination of the lime scent and just plain old clean male hide.

A good-smelling man is a treat for the senses.

I done told you to hush, John Doe!

Sylvia

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

A good-smelling man is a treat for the senses.

That's how my hubby hooked me. The man smells good with just deodorant on...cologne increases the sexiness.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Does anyone like the smell of Mennen Skin Bracer? I used to wear that until I overheard someone talking about me one day. They said "yeah he always smells like he wears old man salve" needless to say I quit wearing Skin Bracer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit