• still_in74
    still_in74

MAXIMUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• arwen
    arwen

Legolas, Damselfly, Tall Penguin.....

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Uncle Bruce! Nobody has stories like he does... I miss my Unca' Bruce...

I also miss theWanderer. Lots gave him grief because of his "Watchtower-esque" threads... but they were thought and comment provoking. I hope he's doing well.

And like Mary... I MISS MY MOUTHY!!!!!

Sending love,
    Baba.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    I also miss theWanderer. Lots gave him grief because of his "Watchtower-esque" threads... but they were thought and comment provoking. I hope he's doing well.

He and I are good friends. Just talked to him on the phone 5 minutes ago. He is struggling with the economy like many others, but is fine otherwise. He is a good guy.

Jeff

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Awesome, AK Jeff! I'm so happy to hear that... thank you for letting me know... and please do tell him Baba Yaga mentioned him on a "most missed" thread!

Love!
    Baba.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I miss the ones who patiently explained things over and over again. I really benefited from that. Some are still here others have left. But I guess I have the tools and feel trained to use them. Minimus you have your own particular way of doing that. So I'm glad you are still here.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I miss Francois; PRISCA!

Those two were superb during my early entry here on JWD.

• RAYZORBLADE
  • RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Pettygrudger

Kidneybean

Outnfree

Ledfootdja

Aztec

MICHIGAN BASED FOLKS FROM Y'OR.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Hamsterbait, Tired of the Hypocrisy, and Doom Voyager--I like the way they lash out at the Washtowel Slaveholdery and the witlesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit