Prince turns his back on Raunchy Routines

by Dogpatch 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Confucious
    Confucious

I know Prince and Larry Graham.

They are the nicest people.

The ex-JDubs here should appreciate them because there is a lot of jealousy they have to deal with "with'in the ranks."

Don't be a hating... they have enough of that already.

Con

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Larry Graham gave a talk at my hall once. It was a very interesting talk (one of the very few I ever heard). Seemed like a nice guy, too. I kind of feel sorry for Prince, it must be hard as an artist to confine your creativity to the box the JW's try to put you in.

• Confucious
    Confucious

Lisa.

That's all I'm saying.

Back in the day... I remember the book study elder - at the end of the study.. Anyone have any good stories to tell?

So I'm telling about Prince and his experience about his first talk.

And I tell you...

Everyone could wait to say how - "Yeah... like Prince is REALLY a witness"

The average Elder can't stomache the thought that they are washing windows and Prince and Larry are performing in front of THOUSANDS of adoring fans...

And according to them... they will ge the SAME reward.

I applaud Prince and Larry.

Con

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

first Michael, Now Prince.

I am holding out for Ozzy. Ozzy joins the JWs and makes elder in three months. Then he will begin each meeting with a resounding: Sit DOWN and Shuddup Y' Lit-tle Bawstuds.....Ya, I'm waiting for Ozzy.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Well the only good I can see coming if this is if prince wakes up and crosses over to our side and gets some public exposure of the cult-like practices of the watchtower.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Well the only good I can see coming if this is if prince wakes up and crosses over to our side and gets some public exposure of the cult-like practices of the watchtower.

That would be an upside if most of the entertainment community didn't already think he was a joke for joining the witnesses in the first place and give no heed to his "unloading" about the truth of the dubs.

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

Check this out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDLDLvl4KTw A call to the org. about Prince.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit